5” DayMaker Long Range LED LightItem #401
Our DayMaker Off Road LED Lights are a long range, high speed style light that emit a driving beam pattern.
- 35w each resulting in 2.92@ 12v
- 8,500 lumens each
- Sold individually
- Comes with mounting bracket and lifetime warranty
- Comes with Green, Black, Yellow & Clear lens covers
- 5 1/8” round
- 2 7/8” deep
- Sold individually
- Wiring harness included for every (2) lights ordered
We wanted to make sure you can get the most from the 5" DayMakers so we offer 2 colored lens covers in addition to the clear one it is provided with. Taking the covers off is really easy, this make it simple to change out the type of color you want your light output to be. Just pry on the tab and it pops off.
Included lens options:
- Green for dust and easy on your eyes to help preserve night vision due to wave length of the color.
- Yellow for a classic appearance and also great in dust/low visibility conditions.
- Black is a solid cover in case you have local laws that prohibit you from running accessory lights on the highway or you just want to protect the lens.
G3XL g3 xl g3-xl
The light out put is amazing for the size. Definitely a great buy with good quality and a sleek look.
Absolutely the Best and Brightest for whatever you’re doing. I swapped my head lights for these and WoW what a Game Changer. Try the Yellow Lenses they Help A lot!
Bought a pair of these lights to put on my truck. I was impressed by the amount of output!
I have struggled to find a light bright enough to keep up with the high speeds I encounter while driving at night. These lights have finally ended my quest in finding something that will work. I run 6 of these across the front of my prerunner with no other lights and have no problem at speeds up to 100 at night.
I swapped out a set of "expensive brand" Pro pod lights for a set of these, and let me tell you these are much brighter in terms of distance and wide angle. For $200 I have more light than I know what to do with while driving my XP1000 60+ MPH at night.